Tuesday 2 October 2012

One Year On....

Hello Beauties
I would just like to begin by saying a HUGE thank you to all of you who follow and read my blog!
It has been an amazing experience starting out and dabbling in the world of blogging.
On Saturday the 29/9/12 my blog turned one.
 I can contently say that I still have no permanent direction for my blog as I am not 100% what I want to gain from the experience, however I do not believe this is a bad thing as I enjoy reading other blogs and updating my own, it leaves me always questioning what is around the corner. I am so proud of my little space on the Internet. I do believe I could be better, more efficient and be a better blogger. Hopefully my second year of blogging will be just as positive as the first.
Love,
Belle.x

No comments:

Post a Comment