Thursday 1 March 2012

Sunday Summary WK8, it's Thursday.

Belle, Au natural (aka, no lipstick!)

001. I'm sorry it's been so long, i have finally got a new laptop and am able to blog all i like now, hallelujah! This is my first post on my laptop. It's lovely and shiny and new, it is a Samsung and i must say I know absolutely NOTHING about technology but I'm loving it :)

002. I've been on a Home Bargain shopping spree, and as strange as that sounds I bought some great goodies, which are in a newly organised drawer in a review section!

003. I have been testing out the world of Ebay for new lipsticks, I will review the lipsticks I bought once some sunlight hits us so that I can take some half decent photographs for you all to see, I am just dying to test them out.

004. I have recently purchased a new MUA product and a new N0.7 product so keep your eyes peeled for those posts.

005. Sadly the followers that  I have through Google Friend Connect that does not have a blog themselves will unfortunately be unable to follow my blog through blogger anymore, I am terribly sad about this as I will loose some fabulous readers, if you love belles beauty blog then please head over to bloglovin through clicking the button at the right hand side of my blog.

006. I can't wait for the week ahead, with these past few days seeing the beginning of spring, I just hope it stays!

I hope you've had a good week, sorry my Sunday Summary is 4 days late!
Love,
Belle.x

No comments:

Post a Comment