Thursday 2 August 2012

OOTD. Monday's a Breeze When the Sun Shines

Hello lovelies, 
Last Monday the majority of the UK saw a lovely summers day. I decided to put on my summer specials and head out for a day of sunshine, ice cream and lovely food!
When the sun shines I always revert back to my classic yellow silk skirt that has a ribbon waist band from Topshop, it feels so girly and floaty, I love it. I usually pair it with a cream silk racer back vest that has a zip down the back which is also from Topshop. On this occasion it was rather warm and a plain white Jersey drop arm vest suited better. My gold necklace is vintage and is from the 1920's, I wear it with everything and anything. The shoes are my trusty 'Gena' wedges from Dune.




I hope you've had a nice summers day.
Love,
Belle.x

No comments:

Post a Comment