Monday 6 August 2012

Lipstick Review. Oh Laaa Laaa

Hello Beauties,
On my recent trip to topshop I was scouring the make-up shelves initially hoping to purchase 'Brighton Rock'. Unfortunately they did not have my desired lipstick of choice in stock, even though I live in a capital city and the store is rather large the lipstick range they have is limited! I was on a mission and intended to not leave topshop without a new lipstick, luckily I fell head over heels for 'Oh La La'.
'Oh la la' is a coral lip with a peachy creme tone. It is very comfortable on the lip and smells lightly of vanilla, which is undetected once applied. The formula of topshop lipsticks are lovely and smooth and I very rarely have a grumble with them.



Have you tried any of topshop's lipstics?
Let's just hope they have 'brighton rock' next time!
Love,
Belle.x

No comments:

Post a Comment