Wednesday 30 April 2014

Love Affair. ZARA Home

Hello Beauties,
I am currently experiencing a major love affair with ZARA Home. Their items are so beautiful and they have such an eclectic mix of patterns and textures. Their price range really varies from extremely affordable to a slightly pricey mark up, however it is so easy to pick up such a beautiful and interesting item from their stores or online here.
Here are my favourite mugs and cups from the ZARA Home Spring/Summer 2014 range. 

Follow the links to purchase or have a nose at the ZaRA Home website. I will be posting my favourite Cushions and Blankets for the bedroom and living room so pop by soon to check that out! Alternatively you can view my collections at POLYVORE.

Love,
Belle.x


  Love Affair. ZARA Home

No comments:

Post a Comment