Wednesday 30 April 2014

Nominated for a Liebster Award


Hello Beauties,
I was recently nominated by Chloe and Sarah from Berry Smiles ( be sure to check out both their blogs!) for the Liebster Award. I have seen the Liebster Award circling the blogsphere for quite some time so I am thrilled that these two beautiful ladies have taken the time to nominate me and my blog!
Thank you Chloe and Sarah for this nomination.

The Liebster Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers. The word liebster is German and it has a few meanings: dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, welcome, sweetheart

If you choose to accept this award here are the rules: 
1. Thank the blog that nominated you, and link their blog link on your blog.
2. Display the award (image) on your blog.
3. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Answer 11 questions about yourself, that is provided by the blog that nominated you.
5. Nominate 11 blogs that you feel deserve this award (Note: the blog does have to have under 200 followers)
6. Create a new list of questions for your nominated blogs to answer.
7. List all of these rules (you can copy and paste)
8. Inform the nominated blogs about this award, and also provide a link for them to your post, so then they can understand the rules (because they may not have even heard about it).

11 facts about myself:  

1. I have a large collection of yankee candles
2. My guilty pleasure is reality TV, I just can't get enough
3. I consume around 10 cups of tea a day
4. I have two cats and two chickens
5. I would like to live off sweet popcorn
6. I love ZARA
7. I have blue/green eyes
8. Paloma Faith is my favourite Singer
9. I own way to much Gilly Hicks underwear
10.II could not live without Mascara
11. Japonesque is my favourite makeup brand

11 Questions from Chloe - http://chlooooooeeee.blogspot.com.au/

1. What is your favourite beauty product? (Mascara, lipstick, etc.)
My favourite beauty product is my Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation, however I could not live without Mascara, I am currently using Japonesque lengthening mascara

2. What are your top 3 favourite songs?
Lapsley- Station
Paloma Faith- Just Be
James Blake - A Case of You

3. Do you play a musical instrument? if so what instrument?
I do not play a musical instrument

4. What is your favourite clothing piece?
My favourite piece of clothing has to be my beloved American Apparel disco pants.

5. What are you scared of?
Sharks and Sadness

6. Do you prefer sweet or savoury food?
Sweet all the way!

7. What is your favourite clothing pattern? (Floral, etc.)
I am a sucker for a Daisy print

8. What is your favourite holiday? (Christmas, etc.)
My favourite season is definitely Summer

9. What is your dream job?
My dream job would to be a buyer

10. What is your favourite colour?
Pink

11. Why did you start blogging?

I enjoyed reading many other blogs and found myself becoming addicted to the blogsphere and decided to create a little space on the Internet to share my thoughts and opinions.
 
My 11 Questions to my nominees:
 

1. Why did you decide to start blogging?
2. What has made you happy today?
3. If you could have dinner with a famous person (dead or alive), who would it be and why?
4. Where would you like to travel to?
5. What item could you never leave the house without?
6. Which actor would play you in the movie of your life?
7.  What advice would you give to new bloggers?
8. Can you Describe yourself in three words?
9. What are your top three favourite songs?
10. What are your top three favourite blogs?
11. What are your future ambitions?

My 11 nominees:   
  1. Laura - http://thebeautytearoom.blogspot.co.uk/
  2. Georgia - Black Latte http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12118293 
  3. Shannon - cettefilleshannon.blogspot.co.uk 
  4. Angelika - prettyinglamm.blogspot.co.uk 
  5.  Chloe - chloegoestoborneo.blogspot.co.uk
  6. Mahak - curiouskohl.com 
  7. Emily - emiloue.blogspot.co.uk 
  8. Jodie - vveallstartasstrangers.blogspot.co.uk 
  9. Leigh - leigh-belle.blogspot.co.uk 
  10. Thea - otheality.blogspot.com 
  11. Gaby - gabybone.com 

Love,
Belle.x

No comments:

Post a Comment