Friday 11 November 2011

my face in LDN

afternoon,
i do appologsie that today has been one post after another, your dashboard is probably full. but i have had a few hours off this eve to update you all and upload pictures and so i thought i better get on with it. whilst in LDN i wore my new pink jumper from frover 21 and also the leopard print one feature in forver 21 post. and so the next few pictures are snaps of my face in LONDON.



in the first picture i have a black bralet on from H&m £6.99 and red lipstick from the collection 2000 range at boots which is their volume sensation lipstick range in No.8 'cherry pop'. in the second and third picture i am wearing a white batwing jumper from topshop at £16 and red lipstick from natural collection in 'cherry red' which i reviewed in one of my first ever posts'. in the fourth picture i have a silk vest on from topshop £22 and a grey cardigan from H&M £7.99 and my beloved chanel lipstick from their rouge coco shine range No.56 'chance'. the fifth picture is just a show of my hair as it is the result from picture two where i have my hair in rollers! in the sixth picture i have my lovely forever 21 leopard print cardigan on teamed with a coral vest from H&M £2.99 and my lipstick is from 17 at boots in their supreme shine lipstick collection in 'hot flash'. in the last two pictures i am wearing my jumper from forever 21 and a scarf i picked up from newlook for only £2 i am also sporting the wonderful 'pillow talk' lipstick from the limited edition topshop range which is my current favourite, i also have on my recent addiction - gold earrings from topshop.
have you tried a new lipstick recently?
love,
Belle.x

No comments:

Post a Comment