Friday 11 November 2011

pumpkin bag

hello my lovelies,
on my trip to LDN i visited ALDO a wonderfully priced mid fashion brand. and naughty naughty me could not wait until christmas for a new handbag and so at £45 i purchased my pumpkin bag.





the bag comes in a few other colours and i was highly tempted to purchase it in the navy and tan - definitely on my christmas list! i have been using the bag everyday since i  got back from LDN. i feel the orange really does brighten up my day and my outfit, i have recieved endless amounts of compliments about my lovely bag aswell, so thankyou all for that :) whilst in ALDO i also bought a pair of earrings, the pictures do not pick up the colours as well as i hoped in person the earrings are a lot more purple and autumnal.
have you purchased from ALDO?
love,
Belle.x

No comments:

Post a Comment