Tuesday 14 February 2012

and charlie's making me smile

Charlie :)

Hello ladies,
here are my new boots, they are named 'charlie' not named by myself but named by dune i currently work as a supervisor in one of their flagship stores, i chose them as my new uniform shoes. they are so comfortable and they aptly go with everything!
i love them so much, the leather is so soft and they are such a lovely colour brown, they  and have zips on the inside leg and laces on the outer. the heel is slight but give my 5ft frame a bit of comfortable and sensible height, since the day i got them i have been wearing them to death. i feel they are quiet manly and so i have been wearing them with cable nit tights, pretty dresses and chunky nit cardigans to keep them girly!
you can purchase these for £99 at DUNE they also come in black!
have you bought new boots or shoes from DUNE?
Love,
Belle.x

4 comments:

  1. Love these boots! I haven't bough any shoes from Dune, but I'll be looking for these!

    Sophie x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sweets, yeh they are gorgeous and so comfy :)
    Love,
    Belle.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorg! I want some xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well get them quick sweets cos they're currently £40 off! :) and they come in black aswell!
      Love,
      Belle.x

      Delete