Thursday 1 May 2014

Love Affair. ZARA Home. Round 2.

Hello Beauties,
I warned you, it is officially a love affair that I am experiencing with ZARA Home. I can not get enough of their beautifully selected and eclectic mix of furniture and home accessories. I believe that there is an item on their website for every ones taste. I personally have become the ultimate ZARA Home hoarder since the ZARA Home website was launched. You can shop it all here online.
Here are my favourite cushion, blanket and home accessory pieces.
Have you purchased anything from ZARA Home, show me!?
Love,
Belle.x
 Love Affair. ZARA Home

2 comments:

  1. I love Zara Home!

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back immediately!

    I have a new post every day!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kelly,
      Thanks for stopping by. Evreything is just so tempting in there, haha!.
      Love,
      Belle.x

      Delete