Saturday 22 October 2011

saturday shopping

morning all,
i hope you enjoyed your friday night, this morning is very sunny and rather chilly. my kind of morning :)
i'm going to pop into town soon to have a look in topshop, there sale is on at the moment and i think i'm in need of some pillow talk (i will review when purchased)
i've also go my eye on a new chanel lipstick which i can't wait to buy and try and review for you all.
have a lovely saturday, my glossybox review is coming up next.

here is my outfit of the eve from last saturday, i went to tigertiger with the girls from work, i wore black shirt from urban outfitters, black skirt from h&M, leopard print belt from topshop, black leather clutch from ollie&nic and black suede shoe boots from Kurt Geiger and my lovely chanel lipstick in allure rouge 65.

 have you got your eye on any new lipsticks?
love,
Bellle.x

No comments:

Post a Comment