Sunday 22 January 2012

Sunday Summary WK3

saturday morning face with my beautiful Dior Addict 'rouge podium' lipstick in '773'

001. My week has been, so so. With exams finally over I thought I'd have time to relax but with other members of management off at work I was roped in for some extra shifts to cover them.

002. I do not get on with the iPad at all as I tap my fingers on it's screen I resent the clicking noise it makes, I can not upload pictures to blogger when I use it and transferring files has become somewhat of a nightmare.

003. I have been anxiously waiting at my letter box every morning this week awaiting Januarys valentines special glossy box, it is taking forever, I am aware of the late warning of the box from the glossy girls but i want it now! It has been dubbed 'worth the wait' which has made me even more anxious.

004. I have some lush cosmetics to review and a few MUA products also. These will be up on Tuesday. I am also going to sort out the ongoing issues with my PayPal account so that I can purchase a few lust after goods from eBay and also a fabulous cosmetics website 'the cosmetic house'

I will upload my Sunday Sumary picture later today or tomorrow, damn iPad!
I hope you have loved your Sunday.
Love,
Belle.x

No comments:

Post a Comment