Sunday 8 January 2012

SundaySummary WK1

 My lovelies,

001. i hope you're all doing well! it has been a longggg 12 days with no post, i do apologise as in my last post i said i wouldn't be long. the charger for my camera has gone walkies and i have been super busy with work and exams :( boohoo.

002. for christmas i recieved a fantastic present off the boyf, the think pink hat box from LUSH i will be photographing every product i use from the box and inform you of my verdict in due cause!

003. i got my new black(white)berry yesterday, i love it and the camera is fantastic therefore i will be using it for the next load of photographs and reviews to speed up the process!

004. my dior addict lipstick in 773 rouge podium has worked a treat this week on my january blues, i will review soon.

005. two exams in the next two weeks and will therefore be studying hard (trying to) my university application has been sent off and i have luckily had a few e-mails back informing me that they are considering my application, phew!

006. just a quick FOTD featuring the wonderful ever famous topshop 'pillow talk' lisptick, i have been in work all day and quickly got ready for the boyfs brothers birthday meal.

have you had a busy week and a lovely sunday?
love,
Belle.x

No comments:

Post a Comment