Wednesday 25 January 2012

would you really rush out for me now?

goodnight all,
just a quick note before i fall into a dream, here is one of my favourite musicians Jose Vanders, i discovered her lovely sweet voice and humorous lyrics back when i was 14 in the days of myspace she was a hit amongst my peers. she is a talent that slipped my mind over the past few years. her catchy song 'faces going places' popped into my head whilst looking for my latest nails inc polish. when searching for her on youtube i came across her and the amazing luke leighfield performing a beautiful cover of bon iver's 'blindsided'. take a listen to her amazing voice and her blood orange dress is well on trend for S/S12. could it get any better?!

do you love Jose Vanders?
Love,
Belle.x

No comments:

Post a Comment